Stay cool and breathe easy in Simms’ Big Sky short-sleeve shirt, powered by the advanced airflow and comfort of Dryline® mesh venting technology. Pearl and Trout accent snaps coral Western style into the equation, while fly box compatible chest and an internal license pockets keep you loaded (and legal) above and below high-water boundaries. Featuring COR3 fabric technology—recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for its powerful UV fighting skills.
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Dryline® mesh back yoke venting transports moisture away from the skin and dries quickly
- Western-style pearl snaps with Trout accent snaps at lower-front and cuff
- UPF protection is inherent in the fabric and will not diminish due to laundering
- Two fly box compatible chest pockets with hook/loop closure
- Internal license pocket & accessory loop right chest pocket
- Sunglasses storage opening in left chest pocket
- Shirt-tail hem
- 81.5% Polyester fabric/18.5% Nylon with COR3 Technology
- Approximate weight: 8.7 oz
Once you put on COR3™ clothing you’ll never give it a second thought. This next evolution in fabric technology has a UPF 30 sun protection rating, wicks away moisture and keeps you odor free on the water and out on the town. All of our shirts utilizing cotton or cotton blend fabrics also feature EZ finish, our easy care treatment built for wrinkle-free travel and minimal care – and right off the rack they feel like an old favorite you’ve been wearing for years.