A requisite layering piece from Simms’ Montana Wool collection, the new Techwool Zip Top uses local ranch and farm sourced wool fibers for a moisture-dumping, heat-holding beast true to the company’s Made in Montana roots. The clean-wearing top features insulation against the elements thanks to 21-micron wool fibers, while a fleece-lined collar and flatlock stitching provide ultimate next-to-skin comfort for versatile performance on and off the river.
- Wool fleece knit made from wool fibers from Montana
- 21 micron wool fibers wick moisture & retain thermal properties when wet
- Chest zip pocket with woven pocket facing
- Fleece-lined collar & tonal contract flatlock stitching
- Machine wash cold, do not tumble dry
100% Montana Wool