When the outside beckons, slip into Simms’ Montana Wool Mid Top with the angler-coveted comfort and insulation of 18.5 micron, superfine fabrics. Shirt features include flatlock stitched seams that nullify next-to-skin chafing, in addition to a YKK® 9-inch front zip for convenient ventilation when the fishing fires up. Made in the USA performance, with Montana-sourced wool fibers, comes standard.
- Made in the USA with wool fibers from Montana
- 18.5 micron, super fine wool provides soft, next-to skin comfort and retains its insulation properties when wet
- Flatlock stitched seams prevent chafing and wear well under a mid layer
- YKK® 9” front zip allows for extra ventilation
- Available October 1, 2014
100% Montana Wool
The Montana Wool collection utilizes wool from a unique supply chain of fibers sourced from Montana farms and ranches, washed, and made into yarn, fabric, and garments in the US. Simms Montana Wool reinforces the "Buy Local" phenomenon and creates a correlation between fishing, Montana, and "Made in USA" products. Simms is dedicated to supporting both Montana’s resources and its communities.