Montana Wool Core Crewnecks deliver a bundle of on-the-water layering benefits thanks to hardworking 18.5-micron wool. This superfine insulator delivers plush next-to-skin feel, while neutralizing odors and regulating core temperatures through hellish weather—even when wet. Mobility stems from unmatched stretch and recovery, and flatlock stitched seams prevent chafing for a smooth, durable finish. Stitched in the United States, by Simms.
- Made in the USA with wool fibers from Montana
- 18.5 micron, super fine wool provides soft, next-to skin comfort, retains its insulation properties when wet and is naturally
- Unique knitting process provides unmatched stretch and recovery in a light fabric weight
- Flatlock stitched seams prevent chafing
- Available October 1, 2014
100% Montana Wool
The Montana Wool collection utilizes wool from a unique supply chain of fibers sourced from Montana farms and ranches, washed, and made into yarn, fabric, and garments in the US. Simms Montana Wool reinforces the "Buy Local" phenomenon and creates a correlation between fishing, Montana, and "Made in USA" products. Simms is dedicated to supporting both Montana’s resources and its communities.