The Winston Boron III TH is a Two-Handed Microspey Trout Rod. Winston has added three light line (3, 4 and 5wt.) trout models to the Boron III TH Two Handed series. Combining the power of a Spey rod and the finesse of a trout rod, they add a new and exciting dimension to the sport.
Featuring Boron III technology, these fast action rods excel in a range of Two-Handed situations, from covering big, broad rivers to dealing with tree-lined banks or demanding weather. They have a specialized grip that feels more trout rod than Spey, use slightly larger chrome guides than typical trout rods, and come with a larger tiptop that allows for the larger diameter of the spey style lines.
TROUT HAVE JUST MET THEIR TWO-HANDED MATCH
- Advanced Boron III technology, fast action
- Two-Handed Rods designed for trout fishing
- Very lightweight, powerful - can generate very high line speeds
- Special Winston-designed Microspey Two-Handed grip
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana