All the utility and fishing-sense of the Guide Shirt in a short sleeve, warm weather version. This short sleeve version of a long-time guide favorite is made of the same quick-drying, moisture wicking, sun blocking fabric as its long sleeved counterpart. It features two zippered fly box compatible pockets, off shoulder seaming for freedom of movement and, of coarse, short sleeves.
- Textured fabric
- Quick-drying, wicking, and UPF 30 rating
- Two zippered, fly box-compatible pockets
- Chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Off-shoulder seaming
- Sunglass chamois inside bottom hem
- 75% polyester / 25% nylon
75% polyester/25% nylon
Through a combination of fabric construction, design and finish, Solarflex offers UPF50 sun protection. UPF is a measure of how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed by the fabric. A UPF 50 rating means that only 1/50 of the sun's UV radiation will pass through the garment.