When a sudden pale morning dun hatch brings hungry fish bubbling to the surface, but you just tied on a nymph, be prepared to seize the moment and change on the go. Simms' G3 Guide™ Vest is a multitasking companion, with 24 pockets to fit all your tackle and personal items. A ventilated, padded collar adds plush comfort to the stretchy mesh shoulders, so you'll be comfortable on long days snapping casts across the water. The vest is built with two retractors that let you clip on pliers and other tools for easy access.
- 24 pockets: two large zippered chest pockets, two vertical weather-tight chest pockets, two cargo chest pockets, four waist pockets, four large, horizontal zippered waist pockets, four interior pockets, two large, interior horizontal zippered pockets, two large, interior vertical zippered pockets, one weather-tight, split-back pocket, one bellowed back cargo pocket
- Third-hand rod holder with Velcro® chest tab & reel seat sling
- Cushioned, stretch mesh shoulders with padded rib knit collar
- Center front YKK® zipper & buckle closure
- Two patented, built-in retractor clips, one net-carry & two tool attachment D-rings
- 100% Codura® nylon ripstop; Teflon®water-resistant finish; 100% polyester lining
100% Nylon woven fabric with DuPont™ Teflon® finish and 100% polyester mesh lining
DuPont™ Teflon® water and stain-repellent, for superior comfort and performance in weather conditions that range from balmy to abysmal.