Stronger. Lighter. Faster.
MKII Nymph Rods are perfect
for Nymphing. Balanced weight and the main power in
the butt section paired with a downward locking reel seat
assists with proper technique. Ergonomic fighting butt
provides correct weight distribution and necessary
control. Durable, lightweight carbon fiber blank allows
you to feel strike detection. Unique guide design allows
knots to transition cleanly and assists in line control.
The tip section is designed to be extremely light, yet soft
enough to protect the finest tippet and not bounce fish.
- High Modulus Graphite Blank
- Lightweight and Balanced
- Tactical Matte Finish
- Western Grip
- 4 Piece Rod
- Anodized Down-locking Reel Seat
- Dual Locking Rings
- Over-sized Light Wire Single Foot Guides
- High-grade Cork
- Cork Composite Fighting Butt
- Finished with Rod Bag and Cordura Rod Tube